Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | RSS
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.”
Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
“Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:7 (NLT)
- To give way to anxiety and unease; allow one’s mind to dwell on difficulty or troubles.
- To torment oneself with or to suffer from disturbing thoughts.
When we worry, we are saying:
- We don’t trust that God will provide.
- We doubt that God cares.
- We doubt that God can handle the situation.
- Turn every worry into an opportunity to pray.
Guidelines for prayer:
- Tell God what you need.
- Thank God for all that He has done.
- Peace is a gift from God.