WHO WE ARE
- That every person knows Jesus, is cared for, and has the opportunity to make an eternal contribution.
- Connect people to Jesus and to one another.
- People – At Journey Church we have a saying; “Every person has a name, every name has a story and every story matters to God.” We recognize that life is messy. We choose to celebrate the best in people, despite our differences and to respond to people based on their God-given identity.
- A Servant’s Heart – We recognize the value of the servant-hearted and we emphasize the call to use our gifts to serve the local church, our community and the world around us. We believe that if you are too big to serve then you are too small to lead. Our desire is for everyone to experience the deep joy gained from serving God and serving people.
- Simplicity – We recognize the busyness of life. Jesus hasn’t called us to elaborate productions, He has called us to make disciples. We desire to be innovative and find light-weight methods to establish environments for everyday people to encounter Jesus. We believe in creating simple pathways for people to know, grow and serve God and people.
- Creating Irresistible Environments – We recognize the beauty that God has created all around us. We value the creative and desire to create irresistible environments with appealing settings, engaging, relevant presentations and helpful content.
- Generosity – We see generosity as a privilege. We aim to be generous with our time, talents, and treasure. God has given richly towards us, it’s our honor to give back to Him.
- Fun – We don’t take ourselves too seriously, so let’s have some fun! We desire for you to be excited to worship God and to serve God and people. Our hope is that adults and kids are excited to hang out with their Journey family and for their relationship with Jesus to grow in the process. Nothing is more fun than serving God with the people you love!
Journey Church of River Falls, WI is a part of the Assemblies of God denomination. To learn more about our foundational beliefs, please visit the Assemblies of God website.