“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me!”
Psalms 139:13-18 NLT
Potential is :
- Having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future.
- What you can do but have not yet accomplished.
- How far you can go—not alone—but with God.
`What is the greatest enhancer or the greatest limiter to a person reaching their potential?’
- To become better
- To change
- To learn
- To learn
- To relearn what we think we already know
- Do you believe that you have potential?
- Do you have a desire to get better?
- Do you have a willingness to change (learn/relearn)?
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us,”
Ephesians 3:20 NIV