Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | RSS
What is a disciple?
- A learner who follows another’s teaching
- An imitator of their teacher
Reference text: Luke 5:1 – 11
“Master,” Simon replied, “we worked hard all last night and didn’t catch a thing. But if you say so, I’ll let the nets down again.”
(Luke 5:5 NLT)
But don’t just listen to God’s word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves. For if you listen to the word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror. You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like. But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.
(James 1:22-25 NLT)
- Have you ever considered the possibility of being a member of Jesus’ team?
- Is there something that Jesus is asking you to do, but you have been hesitant because it just doesn’t make sense to you?
- Have you ever had a revelation of God so powerful that it changed your life?