Two key questions:
- Why do we need great friends?
- How to we make great friends?
Five reasons why we need great friends:
- 1.For spiritual growth – For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son. (Romans 8:29a NLT)
- 2.For emotional support – Bear one another’s burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2 NASB)
- 3.For better health – Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. (James 5:16a NLT)
- 4.For social enjoyment – Be happy with those who are happy. (Romans 12:15a NLT)
- 5.To reach your goals – Two people are better than one, because they get more done by working together. (Ecclesiastes 4:9 NCV)
“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.”
(Matthew 7:12 NLT)