Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Trunk-or-Treat event! Here are some details/safety measures to keep in mind so that we can keep things safe and fun for the River Falls community:
Event Date/Time: Saturday, October 31, 6-8 PM
Volunteer arrival times:
- If you’re handing out candy from your trunk, you can arrive as early as 5 PM to start setting up. Please plan to have everything ready to go by 5:45 PM. You are welcome to start packing up at 8 PM.
- If you’re helping with set up, please arrive at 5 PM
- If you’re helping hand out food, please arrive by 5:30 PM
- If you’re helping with tear down, please be available by 8 PM
- All volunteers will be required to wear face masks while handing out food or candy (if you don’t have one, we will have some disposable ones available).
- We will also have gloves available for those handing out food.
- If you are signing up to hand out candy, please plan to bring food tongs so that no one has to actually touch the candy- let us know if you need one to use for the evening!
- Each vehicle should be parked 6 ft apart (there will be someone directing you when you arrive).
- All candy/treats handed out should be pre-packaged (no homemade goodies, please).